Fares quoted normally include all taxes, except where taxes are collected locally at airport check-in.
Fares quoted online are not guaranteed unless a booking is finalised.
- Unrestricted First and Business Class Fares: La Première and Affaires allow you to change your travel dates and flights without penalty.
- Unrestricted Economy Class (Premium voyageur and Voyageur) Fares: Premium Voyageur and Voyageur fares allow you to travel on selected dates. You can change your ticket at an Air France Office, online or request a refund.
- Restricted Economy Class ( Voyageur) fares: Our lowest rates are subject to limited availability. These fares can carry substantial restrictions, such as an advance purchase requirement, a minimum and/or maximum stay requirement, penalties linked to changes, non refundable status and non-eligibility for infant and child discounts.
Important: These conditions vary according to destination and period of travel. For more information on the conditions of the fare you are booking, please call the Web Assistance at 00-1800-441-0771 (toll-free) or (66)(2) 635 1191 and select option 4, from Monday - Friday 09.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Payment and delivery
- Payment by credit card: You can make a booking and pay for your tickets online, provided you have a valid international credit card: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and Visa. With your Credit Card, you can make up to 2 bookings a day. You can make a booking for yourself and/or others. E-ticket is compulsory online on all e-eligible sectors. For more information on credit card payment safety, see paragraph.. ´Security & Privacy´.
- Online booking fee: An online booking fee is imposed on all tickets issued via the Air France Thailand website for all types of tickets: long-haul, medium-haul and short-hal and for all types of passengers except infants. This surcharge is non-refundable at any time.
- Payment on hold: You can make a booking online, and choose the option to pay online within 24 hours. After confirmation of your booking, you can retrieve your booking and process the payment with credit card payment within 24 hours under "Manage your bookings".
- Payment by bank transfer: This payment option is offered on www.airfrance.co.th if you make your booking at least 10 days before your departure date. Your bank transfer must be made within 5 days from the date of booking or else your booking is automatically cancelled. You are required to make the bank transfer according to the "bank transfer" procedure detailed in the booking process. Any transaction fee incurred via this payment option is borne by the payer.
Booking confirmation and cancellation
Booking confirmation: Once you have checked the best fare for your dates of travel, you can make a booking on our website, giving the required passenger information, selecting the mode of payment (see above), and click on "confirm my booking". You will receive a confirmation by e-mail and an electronic ticket separately.
Booking Cancellation: Payment by credit card: once you have clicked on "confirm my reservation", your eticket will be issued immediately. You can contact us and ask for cancellation if the fare conditions permits. Penalties and a service fee for cancellation or refund of your ticket will apply. For any change or cancellation after issuance, please contact us at 00-1800-441-0771 (toll-free) or (66)(2) 635 1191 and select option 4, opening hours from Monday to Friday, 09.00am to 5.00pm.
Use of your ticket in sequence
Sequential use of coupons :
You are required to use your flight coupons in the order in which they were issued. In accordance with Article III, paragraph 3 of the Air France General Conditions of Transport, without the exceptional agreement of the carrier, each ticket must be used in its entirety and in the order in which the coupons are issued. Non-sequential use of the tickets will result in automatic cancellation of the whole booking.
Before your trip: For information concerning visas, passports, vaccinations and health, please contact the appropriate embassy or consulate. You will also find information our "Practical information" heading.
Security and privacy
Transaction security: We are pleased to offer secure online payment using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL works by encrypting all communications between your computer and our server so the information cannot be intercepted. If your browser is SSL equipped, your transaction will be secured automatically. If not, you can download the updated version of Internet Explorer or Netscape, or book by phone with Air France Bookings Center at 00-1800-441-0771 (toll-free) or (66)(2) 635 1191.
Air France shall:
- Protect unauthorised access to personal data stored in its servers;
- Refrain from communicating, selling or providing access in any way to personal data collected on our website to outside companies or organisations;
- Allow each traveller access to his or her personal data (and only to that data), as it appears in his or her profile, and to change said data
Internet Discount code
General Conditions of Use of Internet Discount Codes (IDCs)
The "Internet Discount Code" corresponds to a discount offer (hereafter referred to as the "Offer") reserved for selected beneficiaries and applicable to the purchase of an Air France air ticket under the conditions of purchase and use defined in the description accompanying the Offer.
The Offer is addressed exclusively to one Beneficiary and may be used by this person only.
- Value of the Offer
The value of the Offer may be expressed as a value or as a percentage of reduction. In the latter case, the percentage shall apply to the price of the ticket before taxes, service charges and surcharges.
- Conditions of access
Only an Offer sent directly by Air France or by a partner duly authorized by Air France will be valid. Offers obtained from an Internet exchange or resale website, for example, are not valid.
- Conditions of validity
The Offer applies to the purchase of an individual round trip ticket with Air France, available from an Air France website (hereafter, the "Website"), issued in the form of an e-ticket and corresponding to the description accompanying the Offer.
The description of the Offer defines the applicable restrictions relating, in particular, to all or some of the following elements:
- period of booking
- period of departure
- period of return
- minimum before-tax price of the ticket before application of the reduction
- airlines operating the flights
- airlines marketing the flights
- airports, cities, countries or regions of departure or destination
- place of registration for the Offer
- class of travel
Air France shall endeavour to see that the Offer may be used on a significant number of flights corresponding to its scope of use, but may not be held responsible if some flights are already closed to bookings.
The Offer does not apply to:
- flight segments not eligible for e-tickets
- tickets purchased in the framework of a "plane + hotel" package.
Unless otherwise specified, the Offer shall apply to purchases made within three months of its issuance and for transport (last flight) within nine months of its issuance.
- Single use
Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may be used only one time by the beneficiary.
- Place of registration
The Offer may only be used on the Air France Website where the IDC voucher was issued (www.airfrance.co.th).
- Period of validity
The Offer shall be considered to have been used when the booking has been made. It may not be exchanged or reimbursed. In the event of a change in the travel dates after use of the Offer, it may not be applied again to the new dates of travel. In the event of cancellation of the trip for whatever reason, Air France is not responsible for refunding the Offer.
- Conversion into currency, Reimbursement
The Offer may not be converted into currency, sold by a third party or reimbursed. The Offer has no face value except in the framework of its use in accordance with these conditions and restrictions. Under no circumstances may the Offer be exchanged for money or its equivalent.
The Offer is not retroactive and may therefore not be applied to a trip already booked and/or paid for.
- Compounding of promotions
Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may not be compounded with any other promotion or Offer.
- Availability of the Offer on the Internet
a) Air France endeavours to keep its Website and access to its related databases available at all times. However, for technical reasons, permanent access to the Website services may not be considered a right.
b) Air France adopts a technical architecture which enables performing most eligibility checks on the Offer at the time of its redemption over the Website. However, acceptance of the Offer by the Website does not constitute proof of validity of the Offer: the beneficiary must respect all conditions of use specified in the description accompanying the Offer and in the present General Conditions.
- Fraudulent use of the Offer
Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may not be transferred to third party or reproduced in any form whatsoever. Air France reserves the right to take all appropriate measures if it learns of a fraudulent use or description of the Offer.
- Modification of the present General Conditions of Use
Air France reserves the right to modify the present General Conditions. This right shall particularly apply in the event that legal imperatives or a broadening of the Offer make such modifications necessary. The Website user shall be informed of any modification to the present General Conditions by means of a notice of "change in the General Conditions of Use".